At Bee Dental Care, we stand behind every dental service we provide to our patients. We are confident in our quality of work and support it with a warranty which very few dentists offer.
We will repair or replace the treatment at no fee rendered based on the following guidelines and exclusions. Failure to fulfill the following requirements will void the dental treatment warranty. Our warranty only covers procedures performed in our office.
These are plastic coatings placed on the chewing surfaces of the teeth to prevent decay in the pits and grooves. We will repair or replace sealants for a period of 1 year after initial placement. If decay is present on the chewing surface where the sealant was placed within that 1 year period, the replacement filling will be done at no charge.
SILVER & TOOTH COLORED FILLINGS
If this is the recommended treatment prescribed, we will replace or repair it in the event of failure for 1 years from initial placement. If the tooth breaks and requires a crown or onlay, we will credit the cost of the filling towards that restoration.
*if the Doctor recommended treatment is a crown and you elect to do the treatment option of a large filling, this warranty is null and void.
Root canal treatment is about 96% successful. They do occasionally fails. If you lose your tooth within 2 years due to failure of the root canal, we will apply it as a credit towards a replacement tooth.
CROWNS, BRIDGES, INLAYS, ONLAYS AND PORCELAIN VENEERS
We will warranty these most comprehensive procedures for a full 2 years. We will replace or repair them at no charge during this five year period if they break with normal use or are lost. This does not include accidents, medical treatments, or medical conditions that could cause damage to healthy teeth or restorations.
DENTURES AND PARTIAL DENTURES
We will warranty 2 years from delivery if a tooth chips or breaks or flange breaks, under normal use. This does not cover accidents such as dropping your denture. Complete denture patients must be seen once every 12 months for a re-care exam to evaluate the health of your oral soft tissues and of their dentures
Implants have a success rate of 95% to 97%. If your implant that we placed fails within 3 years from the date of place we will place a new implant at no charge.
The warranty will not apply if an occlusal guard was recommended and not obtained and used.
- You must maintain a schedule of regular recall appointments at Bee Dental Care, to include a minimum of an oral exam every 6 months, a cleaning every 3-6 months, bitewing x-rays every 12 months and comprehensive x-rays every 2-3 years.
- You must maintain a high standard of home dental care on all remaining natural teeth with a minimum of brushing and flossing two times per day.
- We will replace the restorative dental work at no additional cost for either materials or labor if there is a failure in the fabrication and if all limitations are met.
- The warranty is null and void if the failure of the restorative work is due to abuse or negligence due to any form of mistreatment of the piece. This includes but is not limited to, biting into metal objects, chewing ice, self-adjustments, etc.
- The warranty does not include any cost associated with routine maintenance required over the course of its working life.
Make your dream smile a reality!
Call us or book your appointment today